I have a lot of love for Movies especially science fiction however nothing beats the fun of sitting behind a screen and playing some hard core FPS games. Apart from them i am a major lover of Assassins Creed titles especially Brotherhood, The Witcher and God Of War. Huge fan of animation director Hayo Mayazaki.
Although this is pretty thin but worth mentioning that recently a new job listing by the Pokemon Company International has surfaced which seems to suggest that a new mobile game is being worked on. Apparently, the listing is looking for a Principal Game Designer, who is expected to work “within a team of designers, engineers, artists, producers, and testers to create an upcoming mobile game”. So it would not be wrong to assume that a new pokemon mobile game is in the works.
The job description further adds that the successful candidate must be a creative type who is not limited to creativity when it comes to the development of games.
“creative individual that not only understands the secret sauce to fun games but also can communicate that vision to others”
- The duties expected to be performed by the Principal Game Designer are as follows.
- Work with artists and designers to create a fantastic UI experience.
- Work with Product Management to define the ideal feature set for this game.
- Work with Producers to manage all the designers’ sprint tasks.
- Work with the Director of Gaming to define/enforce the vision for this game.
So while the fingers are pretty much crossed, we can still ponder and speculate that perhaps a new Mobile game by The Pokemon Company is being worked on. Let us hope that it, until then we are on thin ice.