I have a lot of love for Movies especially science fiction however nothing beats the fun of sitting behind a screen and playing some hard core FPS games. Apart from them i am a major lover of Assassins Creed titles especially Brotherhood, The Witcher and God Of War. Huge fan of animation director Hayo Mayazaki.
Those Just Cause 4 fans who have been waiting for the update version 1.03, they would be happy to know that the patch notes for it have recently been released. This update brings some minor new stuff along with some minor stability fixes. This update is available for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
You can check out the patch notes below.
Some of the Major stability improvements.
· Major stability improvements.
· Rendering fix when disabling Ambient Occlusion Graphics option.
· Skystriker weaponized wingsuit control adjustments.
· Fixed improper “skip button” hint on a remapped keyboard.
· Updated Audio files affecting certain languages.
· Updated map to include some missing collectible icons.
· Fix for the spotlight “projected shadow” flickering issue.
· Fix for tutorials not showing sometimes on a new save.
· Update to support different monitor refresh rates.
This Just Cause 4 Update 1.03 at the moment covers PC but as soon as we get the details about the console updates, we will let you guys know.