I have a lot of love for Movies especially science fiction however nothing beats the fun of sitting behind a screen and playing some hard core FPS games. Apart from them i am a major lover of Assassins Creed titles especially Brotherhood, The Witcher and God Of War. Huge fan of animation director Hayo Mayazaki.
For the intergalactic fans, the update version 1.76 for No Man’s Sky has rolled out for PS4, Xbox and PC.
As you may know that the recent update version 1.75 titled Visions which launched last week did bring with itself some irritating bugs and glitches. As if we have not had the fair share of bugs already.
However, now this No Man’s Sky Update Version 1.76 seems to cater most of the reported issues, caused after the installation of Visions update.
You can check out the Patch Notes below.
No Man’s Sky Update Version 1.76 Patch Notes for (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- Fixed an issue where the Farmer would request that Coprite was planted without the player knowing the Coprite recipe.
- Fixed an issue where the Farmer would teach the wrong Nip Nip recipe.
- Fixed an issue where commas were missing from some large numbers in mission notifications.
- Fixed an issue where some of the new hazardous flora would not appear on certain planet types.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Big Ball to become permanently stuck in a refiner output (this fix prevents any new occurrences, existing blocked refiners continue to be blocked).
- Fixed an issue that caused too few crates to spawn near buildings.
- Fixed an issue that prevented grenades from firing while the Blaze Javelin is equipped.
- Improved the appearance of the Bubble Cluster and Glitching Separator when displayed in your base.
- Fixed a collision issue with the Portable Reality Generator.
- Fixed a collision issue with the ceiling of the space station.
- Fixed an issue that could cause debug strings to be visible when selling items at a trade terminal.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed the placement of infinite fireworks.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Community Mission Tier progress to be incorrectly reported in the Log.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when warping a freighter in multiplayer.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when viewing Community Research progress in the Log.
- Fixed a crash that could occur in multiplayer when encountering anomalous creatures.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when encountering strange rocks.
Talking about intergalactic games, perhaps you might find this fascinating that recently Cloud Imperium Games have successfully gathered 200 million in crowdfunding for Star Citizen. Which is a huge assurance for the fans, however, nothing much has been said about the release date but we can certainly expect to hear about it sometime soon.