I have a lot of love for Movies especially science fiction however nothing beats the fun of sitting behind a screen and playing some hard core FPS games. Apart from them i am a major lover of Assassins Creed titles especially Brotherhood, The Witcher and God Of War. Huge fan of animation director Hayo Mayazaki.
For those of you playing Red Dead Redemption 2, there definitely is a big chance that you are facing money problems. Just like in the real world, money is hard to come by in the game as well. However, lucky for you there is this Red Dead Redemption 2 Glitch which can actually earn you easy money.
No need to steal or rob anyone, getting the law on your back is a tough thing to handle. So using this money glitch you can earn some hefty amount of cash. Having said that we can not be certain about this Glitch in Red Dead Redemption 2 staying here for long.
The fact that it’s a sitting gold bar, Rockstar would be getting rid of it like really soon.
For further instructions, you can check out the video by Youtuber Dat Saiontsfan.
Now if you wish to see a more condensed version on how to exploit money in Red Dead Redemption 2 then we have made available below a step by step guide. Courtesy of “mp1st“.
Money Glitch in Red Dead Redemption 2
- Find an area with a gold bar that you can get BUT it’s important that it includes a document/letter with it (check the video to see what I mean). One such area that has a gold bar in a beaten up Sheriff station is just south of Valentine in an area called “Limpany.” Note that if the gold bar location does NOT include a letter/document, the cheat will NOT work.
- Turn off auto-save in the options menu.
- Create 2-3 save files for the current game you’re in just in case you want to revert back to your previous progress, second save file is for when the money glitch doesn’t work, and the third save is the one you’ll actually use for the Red Dead 2 money cheat/exploit.
- If you see a letter/document, go save the game and overwrite the third save slot/file you created.
- Once you’ve saved it, go back out and reload the game file you just saved, which will trigger the gold bar glitch!
- You’ll spawn a little far away from where the gold bar is located, so you need to ride your horse to get back to it.
- Once at the location, you’ll see the box with the gold bar is now open, but the letter will no longer be included with it.
- If you manage all that, just hold X to pick up the maximum carry limit of 30 golden bars, which you can sell for $500 each in the game! This equates to $15.000 per glitch, which should be more than enough to get your camp stocked, upgraded, and more.
- You can do this as many times as you want!
Since its obvious, you are interested in certain exploits then go no further as we also have Red Dead Redemption 2 cheats as well. Which you can use for making things a little easy and interesting.
Having said that we all know that one of the biggest concern regarding this recently released game, is the fact that there is no PC version of the game. And at the moment it seems Rockstar has no plans for it.
Wait a minute, there just might be something which may capture your attention. Although, this news is based on rumor, unlike most rumors this one originates from a coding found in the game. However, do take this with a grain of salt. It appears as if Rockstar just might have plans for a Red Dead Redemption 2 PC version after all.
Would you want a RDR 2 PC version? Let us know in the comments below.