I have a lot of love for Movies especially science fiction however nothing beats the fun of sitting behind a screen and playing some hard core FPS games. Apart from them i am a major lover of Assassins Creed titles especially Brotherhood, The Witcher and God Of War. Huge fan of animation director Hayo Mayazaki.
Just a little while back No Man’s Sky has received an update for all of its available platforms, PS4, PC and Xbox One. And while there are no official patch notes of No Man’s Sky Update Version 1.64 we have been able to gather the fixes it has brought to the table.
This update version 1.64 was officially released by Hello Games just today. It is available for you to download across all of the game’s platforms.
It has brought quite a lot of changes and fixes to the game and honestly it is about time that some of these issues get fixed. We all are aware of this games struggle to survive but now with these updates, which we get every now and then and some major changes, things have turned out for the better.
Here are some of the fixes brought in this No Man’s Sky Update Version 1.64.
Latest changes on Experimental include:
- Fixed an issue where items could fail to display in the Quicksilver shop.
- Fixed an issue where Community Research missions could be given deadlines in the distant future.
- Fixed an issue where players could get trapped when getting out of some ship types.
- Fixed an issue where players could fail to be given the blueprints for Hydroponic Trays.
- Fixed an issue where players could fail to be given the blueprints for the plants required by the Farmer.
- Fixed an issue where players could fail to learn the Circuit Board blueprint at the correct time.
- Fixed an issue where NPC missions might return to a building that had no NPCs in them.
- Fixed an issue where players could fail to learn the Glass blueprint at the correct time.
- Fixed an issue where players could fail to learn the Frigate Fuel blueprints at the correct time.
- Missions from the Mission Board or planetary NPCs will now display their mission title on the Galaxy Map instead of their current objective, to help manage destinations when multiple missions are active.
Previous changes on Experimental include:
- Tessellation can now be enabled in the graphics options.