I have a lot of love for Movies especially science fiction however nothing beats the fun of sitting behind a screen and playing some hard core FPS games. Apart from them i am a major lover of Assassins Creed titles especially Brotherhood, The Witcher and God Of War. Huge fan of animation director Hayo Mayazaki.
While there can be no argument over the success of Spiderman PS4, there also cannot be any argument that there are some small issues that need fixing and that is why the new and expected Spiderman PS4 Update Version 1.06 has rolled out.
This is Marvels biggest update for Spiderman to date, so it does include quite a lot of fixes alongside features.
That being said, the patch notes for Spiderman PS4 Update Version 1.06, have been made available for you to see below.
Added the option to invert the camera horizontally
- Addressed an issue where the game could freeze on a load of a save game.
- Addressed an issue where players could get stuck inside the Empire State Building spire.
- Addressed various issues with Research Stations locking incorrectly.
- Addressed an issue where puzzles would be locked out in the lab after investigating an audio recorder.
- Addressed a progression stopper when completing Demon Bases and quitting out at the end.
- Addressed a progression stopper when knocking Mr. Negative out of the arena during his boss fight.
- Addressed a progression stopper during point launch tutorial.
- Further improved stability.
- Addressed various UI issues.
- Addressed various animation pop issues.
- Addressed various additional issues.
As discussed earlier, there is no doubt about the success of this title, and perhaps that is why the devs have not ruled out the efforts that their partners have put, in the making of Spiderman PS4. Just recently, Insomniac Games recently made a statement, in which they acknowledged the efforts of Marvel as above all Sony.
That being said, for those who have played this game they would know that this game has some really amazing, in fact, the better word would be awesome, action sequence that should not be missed out.
Have you played the game? What are your thoughts? Let us know in the comments below.