An accountant by profession, but my knack for Movies and Gaming has never left the soul. Consider myself to be an old soul when it comes to playing games.I have a huge knack for fast cars and that is why i love Forza and NFS series. However i like to take out my frustration by killing zombies in Dying Light. A die heart fan of Call of Duty franchise. Gladiator & The Shawshank Redemption are eternal love and these are just the tip of the iceberg.
Speculations and anticipations are through the roof, when we talk about BioWare and Electronic Arts upcoming multiplayer action role-playing game Anthem. Much details about the new game have already surfaced in the recently ended E3 2018, and are known by fans all around the world. Still, a huge spree of question-answer session with the games executive producer Mark Darrah, on his Twitter account, has brought multiple New Details About Anthem to light as well.
Mark and his team will be answering questions, until the game gets released. Anyone with a query can go ahead and ask about the game, but only those questions will be answered, which will not mar the game.
Here are some of the New Details About Anthem.
- No gender variations for the Javelins (the mech suits players travel and fight in)
- preorder items will be given to players right after completing the tutorial
- No PC system specs are ready yet
- Each of the Javelin types are unlocked via separate missions
- All Javelins have the same movement speed outside of combat
- There will be a character customization option at the start of the game
- There is a chance that loot for other Javelins will drop that is different than the one you’re wearing
- No trading at launch to preserve balance control
- There is a weather system
- There are rewards for exploration
- Revive will take a few seconds and anyone can revive a fallen player, even non-party members
- There will be fall damage
- There is an inventory system, but you cannot change the load when out in the field
- Characters are fully voice acted
- There will be paid cosmetics but no pricing info or how the system works is available yet
- No plans for crossplay at launch
- There will be a skill and point unlock system and players can respec
- No dialog system when out in the open world
- Controller, mouse and keyboard will be supported on PC
- There will be a colorblind mode
- There may be loot underwater
These are some of the details from Mark Darrah’s Official Twitter Account, you can also go ahead and check it out.
With all that said, Anthem is set to roll out on February 22, 2019, on three platforms PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.