I have a lot of love for Movies especially science fiction however nothing beats the fun of sitting behind a screen and playing some hard core FPS games. Apart from them i am a major lover of Assassins Creed titles especially Brotherhood, The Witcher and God Of War. Huge fan of animation director Hayo Mayazaki.
The announcement that a lot of fans have been waiting for has been made, Feral Interactive has now made the announcement that the Strategy game Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia For Mac is now available. The game was first developed by Creative Assembly and published by Sega for Windows. There has been a lot of wait and expectations for it, to also roll out on MacOS and now it has.
Total War Saga Thrones Of Britannia is the twelveth game in the Total War Series video games. The game is set in the British Isles, 878 AD and features ten playable factions which include Anglo Saxons, Gaelic clans, WelshKingdoms, and Vikings.
The game is playable on the following Mac devices:
- All 13″ Retina MacBook Pros released since 2016
- All 15″ Retina MacBook Pros released since Mid 2012
- All 15″ MacBook Pros released since Mid 2012 with a 1GB Graphics Card
- All 21.5″ iMacs released since Late 2013 with a 1.8GHz i3 processor or better
- All 27″ iMacs released since Late 2013 (late 2012 models with Nvidia 675MX or Nvidia 680MX graphics card are also supported)
- All 27″ iMac Pros
- All Mac Pros released since Late 2013
The game is available on the Feral Store for £29.99 and of course on the Mac App Store for £34.99.