An accountant by profession, but my knack for Movies and Gaming has never left the soul. Consider myself to be an old soul when it comes to playing games.I have a huge knack for fast cars and that is why i love Forza and NFS series. However i like to take out my frustration by killing zombies in Dying Light. A die heart fan of Call of Duty franchise. Gladiator & The Shawshank Redemption are eternal love and these are just the tip of the iceberg.
The Latest PUBG Xbox One Update 14 is out now on the live servers. The testing phase of the update started about a month ago and was due to end on May 8, 8 am CEST. There are going to be numerous improvements in the game and players will experience new items, gameplay features, the Miramar map with more stuff.
The update is now available for download with a 10 Gigabyte file size, all updates except the Miramar map will be available upon download. Miramar will be available on May 24 at 12 PDT. Overall performance of the game will be improved by this update and also will be helpful in more advanced and optimized map loading. Emotes will also be added to the game to help players be much more expressive, a new colorblind mode is also a part of this update along with other features.
patch notes of the PUBG Xbox One Update 14 have been made available below.
Optimization / Stabilization
Both Miramar and Erangel have significantly improved overall game performance on the Xbox One/S/X and stability has also been improved.
Optimization and stabilization is still the dev team’s top priority. Our goal is to deliver constant improvements.
- The free-fall and parachuting process has been optimized, leading to performance improvements during the initial stages of each game.
- The world loading process has been optimized, allowing buildings and their interiors to load simultaneously and reducing the overall rendering time.
- The handling of resources for unseen nearby characters’ movements has been optimized to improve the performance of the game.
- Handling resources of equipping and unequipping items of unseen nearby characters have been optimized to improve performance during the early game and to reduce the likelihood of crashes
- Character inventory loading has been optimized, improving response time when opening inventory and reducing crashing.
- Unoccupied vehicles/boats have been optimized to increase the overall performance of the game.
New map, ‘Miramar’ has been added.
Miramar will be available from: May 24 00:00 PDT / May 24 09:00 CEST
- Miramar is intentionally designed to provide a vastly different Battle Royale experience.
- It features extreme, elevated terrain and tall buildings with less trees which will give players new options for playing around cover.
- The characteristics of ‘on road’ and ‘off road’ have been further differentiated. This will make the selection of vehicle type and decision to drive more critical/important.
New items are available on Miramar.
- R45 is a revolver handgun which is available as world spawn
It uses 45 ACP Ammo and up to six bullets can be loaded
Red dot sights can be equipped
Damage and accuracy rate is high and reload speed is faster than R1895
- The Win 94 is a lever-action rifle
It uses 45 ACP Ammo and up to 8 bullets can be loaded
It can attach bullet loops
It inflicts severe damage and it is a mid-range weapon suitable for high level players.
- The sawed-off is a small shotgun
It uses 12 gauge ammo and up to 2 bullets can be loaded
This shotgun can inflict severe damage and equips to the handgun slot in the inventory
- A recolored version of the Ghillie suit has been added
New vehicles have been added on Miramar:
- The mini bus is a six-seater on-road vehicle, available on Miramar only.
Its top speed and torque are low but it has strong durability
- The pick-up truck is a four-seater off-road vehicle, available on Miramar only.
It has a great suspension system and powerful torque, making it suitable for terrain with extreme elevation differences.
- The motorbike and buggy have new skins on Miramar
Emotes have been added. Emote UI will show up if you press the LB+RB buttons at the same time. Choose an emote with the right analog stick and press down with the R stick to use the selected emote.
- Scopes have been changed to be more realistic:
Expanded all scopes’ field of view
Added a parallax effect when moving weapons quickly while ADS
Added vignetting (darker edges), chromatic aberration (color difference caused by light refraction), and a distortion effect on the edge of scopes
- Aim acceleration can now be turned off in settings.
- Setting menu has been specially improved for Xbox platform.
- Colorblind mode and other modes that could help the gameplay have been added.
- We’ve removed the grenade’s knockback effect for player characters when dealing non-lethal damage (if players are killed by a grenade, they’ll still be knocked back)
- Added new grenade hit effects and animations
- ‘Key legends’ function has been added for gameplay controls. It can be turned off in settings.
- Lobby loading screen is now more clean.
- Matchmaking can be started in the PLAY menu after selecting the game mode.
Map selection will be added soon
- Matchmaking UI has been improved, allowing more pleasant entrance into the game.
- REWARDS menu has been changed to STORE menu.
Go to CRATES in STORE menu to get crates.
Go to MY ITEMS in STORE menu to open the crates you obtained.
- Game option settings can now be popped up.
- Leaderboard display method has been modified, allowing users below certain ranks to see their ranks in percentage.
- Lobby UI overall has been improved.
- Fixed an issue causing punching to slow down movement while sprinting
- In spectator mode, water sounds sometimes inappropriately continued after changing perspective. This has now been fixed
- When preparing to throw grenades, the projection visualization no longer inappropriately penetrates through objects
- You can now freelook while automatically swimming forward in water
- Sights should no longer become blocked while in ADS position after attaching high-magnification scopes
- Fixed an issue preventing some teammates’ map markers from showing on the compass
- Fixed some problems preventing interacting pop-ups from functioning properly in certain situations
- Fixed the problem preventing players from changing seats in vehicles
- Fixed the problem wherein turning off BGM in the lobby setting window didn’t work
- There was a bug causing players to sometimes get stuck in a leaning position (caused by going prone while leaning). This is now fixed.