An accountant by profession, but my knack for Movies and Gaming has never left the soul. Consider myself to be an old soul when it comes to playing games.I have a huge knack for fast cars and that is why i love Forza and NFS series. However i like to take out my frustration by killing zombies in Dying Light. A die heart fan of Call of Duty franchise. Gladiator & The Shawshank Redemption are eternal love and these are just the tip of the iceberg.
God Of War has been out for some time now but a new update has just rolled out by Sony and Santa Monica studio. Since the launch of the game fans has been waiting for a feature, that is presented in this God Of War Update 1.21. A photo mode has been launched. Players can now pause the game at any time and start taking cinematic shots.
Let’s see what options players have in the photo mode:
- All these can be adjusted field of view, the focal length, and the camera roll.
- The depth of field, focus distance, and F-Stop, these can be adjusted in the aperture.
- Multiple adjustments can be made in filters.
- A vignette, borders, and the God of War logo can also be added.
- Toggle Kratos, Atreus, and other characters’ visibility in a scene. Facial features of Kratos and Atreus can also be changed.
Also, some tweaks have been made to the text size as well. There were complaints regarding the small size of the text in the menu and throughout the game by some users. This has been dealt with in this God Of War Update 1.21.
There were some updates regarding weapons reported by users, that final weapons upgrade can also be accessed before the ending of the game as well, this makes it more interesting. Developers originally announced, update version 1.20 will be launched but many changes were made in the update 1.21 also.
Patch notes for the latest updates go like this:
- Added photo mode, enjoy and share!
- Various other bug fixes and improvements
- Various bug fixes and improvements
Size of the update is going to be around 450 MB and is now available for download.
God Of War is exclusively available on PS4. Do check it out and let us know in the comments below.